Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Burning Desire for Hockey

Many people are tried to have many special hobbies. Ice Hockey immediately happened to be mine. It is been almost twenty years since my mother and father takes me Ice Skating. When i was three years old. Before I move any further I would like to tell you that I come from a family that has an extended record of hockey players. My grandfather on both my mothers and fathers part played hockey. I still had a grandma on my mother’s side that play field hockey in Duluth, MN. My biggest pressure in the game of hockey was from my father, he and his brother played hockey for the college of Illinois. As a childhood I wore my dad’s old hockey jersey throughout my few years of hockey. To say the least, I dreamed of being a qualified hockey player. It was not until I was playing at the high school level that I learn hockey is other than a game.
It was always expressed that hockey was a very physical and dangerous sport and it really did not sink in until I started playing confirm to hockey. A hockey player generally enters this physical state of the game around the age of twelve to fourteen. As I grew older the speed of the game got closer, thus made the complexity of the game do a180.

Adult Halloween Costumes

No comments: